For certified wines:
For certified wines, one entry consist of a wine from a particular application number. The same wine with different application numbers will be considered as different wines.
An uncertified wine does not constitute a wine that will be certified at a later stage. Wine that will be certified in future, may not be entered, until it has an application number and has been provisionally certified after being tasted by the wine and spirits board.
Other products that will not be certified:
If the same product that is chemically, and taste-wise identical, come in different forms of packaging (for example glass and plastic refills) or in different sizes (250 ml, 500 ml etc.), they only have to be entered once in whichever size presented. We will provide additional personalised certificates to all the packaging sizes if necessary, but the certificate is normally made out to the product, and not the particular packaging format.
If the same product (that is chemically and flavour-wise identical), is available under different brand names, the product may only be entered once, and we will provide additional personalised certificates to all the brand names if the product is awarded.
The same product cannot be entered twice. The same product may not be entered by different parties or people.
- A product may only be entered into one category per year.
- Please include the flavour or any other distinguishing details of your products after the name of your product, to be able to identify every product afterwards.
- Products that are entered must be sensorially and chemically identical to commercial products they represent in every practical way.
- Companies may enter as many products as they want.
- You are welcome to choose your own category or contact us.
- The organisers may change the category of the product to a category more suitable for judging at its own discretion.